Wednesday 14 March 2018

Death Of A Beautiful Mind



"We would know the mind of God" page number 193 last line from the book "A Brief History Of Time" by #StephenHawking. I was going through this book though this is not the first time while reading this book I never thought that beautiful mind will stop lighting this world. As we have always heard this universe is an unanswered mystery who thought a boy born on 8thJanuary1942 would enlight this world from that query. He had a rare early-onset, a slow-progressing form of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) that gradually paralyzed
 him over decades. Throughout his life, he was still able to communicate using a single cheek muscle attached to a speech-generating device.

"#StephenHawking" a well-known figure in this world. After Einstein he was as the most powerful #scientist. He was a British #TheoreticalPhysicist, #Cosmologist, #Author, and Director of Research at the Center for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. His scientific works include a collaboration with Roger Penrose on #GravitationalSingularityTheorems in the framework of general relativity and the theoretical prediction that #BlackHoles #EmitRadiation, often called #HawkingRadiation. Hawking was the first to set out a theory of cosmology explained by a union of the general #TheoryOfRelativity and mechanics. He was a vigorous supporter of the many-worlds interpretation of #QuantumMechanics till his 76 yrs of life. 

"If we do not find alien than they will find us" this was the warning he gave to this world and even in his late life he was working on his word. He gave 100 years as a countdown to work on that. Sadly now we don't have his extraordinary brain from which we could lie our hope.
#14thMarch2018, while I was going through news it froze me because the headline was #StephenHawking is no more. The first thing that triggered my mind was, How can he die?? Why him?? Is this hoax or something?? my mind stop working and I felt like I was dreaming. I so wished this was not true, I so wished that he could live more and enlighten us more. He was the motivation and inspiration of my life and will always be. This loss can be never be repaired to this world. His research and findings will always keep him alive. This blog is the least thing I could do to him as a tribute. May his soul rest in peace...
R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment